IPC Restoration and Renovation is premier, family owned, multi location insurance contractor, Award winning, IICRC Certified firm performing quality full service Insurance restoration, General contractor services, remediation, restoration and full construction services 2019 Build Magazine Best Renovation Contractor award .
IPC has a very skilled and certified team for restoration and all kinds of renovation and construction services. All our staff is also fully trained with ossa, h2s alive, csts, fall arrest, arial lifting to meet criteria for our local oil company sites.
Consecutive award winner 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 Houzz Customer Service award, Our design and construction team leaders offer competitive project pricing to residential, commercial and industrial clientele.
Celebrating 25 year’s of excellence, serving Northern and Central Alberta.
Franchises available email Ken@ipcrenocrew.ca
First and Foremost to provide our clients with a certified & qualified Insurance contractor/General contrator with integrity that does not take shortcuts like most, a firm you can honestly trust, providing excellent workmanship skills, and a continuing quality service, we strive to exceed your expectations in each and every build.
Provide a fully trained and certified team with extensive knowledge, to provide you with excellent communication,value and integrity, backed by a full 1-5 year warrantee, IPC may not be the least expensive company, but we back what we build, by offering a thorough, proper & quality service, You have heard the alternative stories regarding sub grade contractors, their work and their no shows, so the choice is in your hands, you make the decision which will lead the path to the final outcome. You get what you pay for!
Restoration,water extraction, flood, mold, trauma scene and bio hazards and heating and hording.
- Fentanyl sanitization.
- Insurance company reports and inspections.
- Progressive home warrantee
- Kitchen & Bath design.
- Flooring & tile
- All types of countertops & cabinet supply through the Reno Room
- Home inspections (coming soon)
- Building envelope consulting
- Commercial Building envelope.
- Commercial leasehold improvements
Warranties and Accreditations
- IICRC Certified Firm Status.
- IICRC Certifications, WTR, AMRT, FSRT, OCT, CCT Trama
- IICRC Certified team members
- Gold seal construction program certification's.
- BC road safety certifications.
- H2s Alive.
- Fall arrest
- Areal lift
- Construction warrantee: 1-2 year’s
- Exterior Painting: 4 years
- Exterior Stucco coatings 5 year’s
- Traffic Marking 1 year
Profitable Franchises are available throughout Alberta and BC.