IPCrenocrew.ca is a family owned full service, IICRC Certified firm performing restoration, for water damage, Mold , fire, Bio hazard and trama. We have a very skilled team for both certified restoration work and all kinds of renovations and construction.
Consecutive award winner 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 Houzz Service award, Our design and construction team leaders offer competitive project pricing to both residential & commercial clients. Celebrating 25 year’s of excellence, serving Fort McMurray, Edmonton and planning spring expansion into Calgary and surrounding area's.
First and Foremost to provide our clients with a certified contractor that does not take shortcuts and someone they can trust, we over build and install the finest quality product only, We provide excellent workmanship, and continuing service from start to finish of every project, we strive to exceed expectations in each and every build and hope to keep you,your family & friend’s coming back to IPC for years to come.
We Offer quality products and team knowledge, value and integrity backed by a full warrantee, IPC may not be the least expensive, but we back what we offer , you have heard the alternative stories about sub grade contractors the choice is yours. You get what you pay for!
a 3400 sqft facility with dual bay, fully equipped construction shop with frontal offices and showroom the Reno room, located at 10208 centennial drive, we are a esteam dealer and retail restoration equipment and cleaning supplies, lighting, flooring, tile and kitchen bath and live edge wood.
- Restoration and rebuild services,water extraction, flood, mold, trama and bio hazard.
- Insurance company reports and inspections.
- Interior and exterior design.
- Kitchen & Bath design.
- All types of countertop sales and cabinet supply through the Reno Room
- Home inspections (coming soon)
- Construction consulting
- Exterior envelope.
- Commercial leasehold improvements
Warranties and Accreditations
- IICRC certified Firm Status
- Gold seal construction program certifications
- Road safety certifications
- Construction warrantee: 1-2 year’s
- Exterior Painting: 4 years
- Exterior Stucco coatings 5 year’s
- Interior Painting 1 year
- Traffic Marking 1 year
(Construction) to meet or exceed local building codes. (Painting) to meet or exceed Master Painters and Decorators association standards. Special industry course's Gold Seal