Fort McMurray Insurance claims
Fort McMurray Insurance Claims
IPC Restoration is a insurance restoration contractor, for mould remediation, water damage, trauma, crime scene, biohazard and fentanyl decontamination.
Our Fort McMurray insurance claims facility is a 3400 square foot office and warehouse equipped to do restoration, cabinetry construction, cabinet repair, and custom furniture construction using live edge wood.
- We retail cabinetry, all types of countertops, lighting, flooring, restoration, cleaning equipment and supplies related to the restoration industry.
- We retail and are a Certified E-steam dealer.
Wood Buffalo, Lac la Biche, Boyle, Wandering River, Athabasca and Cold Lake with offices in both Fort McMurray and Edmonton. We are in the process of franchising to Calgary in the late spring 2019.
Why choose IPC Restoration and Renovation ?
- Fort McMurray insurance claims center holds certified Firm IICRC status.
Fully equipped to handle all the following.
Floods - Mould remediation - Biohazard - Trauma - Crime scene cleaning, Fentanyl and drug sterilization- Bug - Bird- Rodent - Contents and packouts.
- Our Fort McMurray insurance claims management has over 100 years combined experience in restoration and construction to handle any type of project or loss when it comes to your Fort McMurray insurance claims.
- Our projects are all completed by our in-house full-service insurance restoration and remodeling team.
Documentation, Monitoring and Organization of Insurance Losses
- Work authorizations, photos and moisture documentation are supplied with each estimate submittal during the insurance claims process.
- contents and recording, packouts and storage.
Company XACT analysis addresses are as follows for Edmonton & Fort McMurray insurance claims:
Management & Staff
- We offer you key values we believe to be important factors in our industry, honesty, integrity and highly trained, professionally certified Staff and Management.
- We thoroughly train all our staff in every aspect of the insurance claims and construction process and attend all IICRC training possible.
- We have implemented set in place systems for all aspects of the project and quality controls as we franchise all over Alberta.
- We currently use PSA Restoration & project management software. Our insureds and adjusters have their own access to their customer portal, so they can see daily progress, schedules, remaining and current balance of project cost.
- IPC uses the Xactimate 28 online estimating platform for all estimate creation.
Commitment to quality and our customers
- IPC Restoration and renovation contractors is committed to customer service, safety, and compliance.
- We offer two to five-year warranties on all our work.
- IPC can handle projects well over a million dollars with ease, We are at the top level of our game and are confident you will find that our Fort Mc Murrays insurance claims center will exceed your expectations on every project.
- Click on the links below to view previous projects and read reviews.
Insurance and WCB
- Fully insured with wcb and hold 5 million dollars worth of liability for all aspects of insurance restoration, mold remediation and construction, were ready to tackle any project.
The IPC Team - Fort McMurray Insurance Claims Experts
Award Winner Best of Houzz Service! 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
|Cabinets & Counters:||https://facebook.com/IPCkitchenandbath|
|Trusted pros site:||http://trustedpros.ca/company/ipc-renocrew|
|Houzz Photo site||https://www.houzz.com/pro/ipccontracting/_public|