Starting the pigeon feces removal process by means of containment and air scrubbing processes. Our services cover Cockroach removal, Pigeon feces decontamination and bed bug removal.
the following information below contained herein.
- Pigeon feces decontamination information.
- Bird disease, types and definition’s.
- Cockroach extermination, they’re types and species.
- Pigeon feces removal information.
- Removal of bed bugs.
IPC Restoration and renovation can perform pigeon feces removal, in case you are not aware pigeon feces are toxic and carry two different types of disease within their feces.
- We start work by closing up the area of entry and then incorporate a negative air machine and a hording & contaimnent system prior to our start.
- Our team will spray an antimicrobial and scrape the surfaces clean, vacuum and remove the feces along with any dead birds that may have gotten trapped into the attic space. Our team to help and clean or eliminate attic pigeon feces decontamination, clear all dead birds from the job site then repair any entry areas where the birds may be entering.
Bird droppings and diseases associated with them.
The most serious health risks are from the disease organisms that can grow in the nutrient-rich accumulations of bird droppings, feathers and debris.
Not only are bird droppings an unsightly mess that can be difficult to remove and cause slip and fall accidents, but they also harbor numerous pathogens.
How dangerous are bird feces and droppings to human health…very? read here
The question seems simple but quantifying a human’s risk of acquiring disease from a bird or its droppings is difficult since exposure to the pathogens does not always result in disease and most bird-related diseases are not reported to health authorities.
IPC Restore can help with your pigeon feces decontamination project, fill out a estimate request here
Types of bird disease’s.
Example’s of transmissible bird diseases associated with pigeons, geese, starling and house sparrows are as follows:
Is a respiratory disease that may be fatal. It results from a fungus growing in dried bird droppings.
Is a dimorphic fungus that can be either in yeast form or in filamentous form.
- A yeast or fungus infection which is spread by pigeons. The disease affects the skin, the mouth, the respiratory system, the intestines and the urogenital tract, especially the vagina.
- It is a growing problem for women, causing itching, pain and discharge.
- A Yeast found in the intestinal tract of pigeons and starlings. The illness often begins as a pulmonary disease and may later affect the central nervous system.
- Since attics, cupolas, ledges, schools, offices, warehouses, mills, barns, park buildings, signs, etc. are typical roosting and nesting sites, the fungus is apt to found in these areas.
St. Louis Encephalitis,
- an inflammation of the nervous system, usually causes drowsiness, headaches and fever. It may even result in paralysis, coma or death. St. Louis encephalitis occurs in all age groups, but is especially fatal to persons over age 60.
- The disease is spread by mosquitoes which have fed on infected house sparrow, pigeons and house finches carrying the Group B virus responsible for St. Louis encephalitis.
- Often occurs as “food poisoning” and can be traced to pigeons, starlings, sparrows and other rodents. The disease bacteria are found in pigeon feces removal the dust from droppings can be sucked through ventilators and air conditioners, contaminating food and cooking surfaces in restaurants, homes and food processing plants.
- infection: It is one of the common infection caused by an enteric bacteria. This bacteria often traced in the fecal matters. When some bird or rodent visit such sites they carry these and spread to humans.
- Such as when birds peck on cow manure, the E. coli (O157:H7) go right through the birds and the bird droppings can land on or in a food or water supply.
Histoplasmosis or cryptococcosis can be transferred into a building?
Yes, HVAC system distributes the air throughout a facility. The designed air exchange rate is 15/minutes per hour.
Bacteria, fungi and parasites that live and grow in pigeon droppings, they can carry and transmit 60 known diseases which can be reticulated.
Exposure to pigeon feces and other organic matter such as feathers, carcasses and nesting material.
precaution should be taken to ensure that building occupants and maintenance personnel are protected from pigeon feces.
Cockroach and bed bug removal.
whatever the problem with your facility, condominium or apartment block we are here for you.
Cockroach extermination & Control of Cockroaches.
These pests have been long despised by homeowners due to their creepy appearance. Cockroach extermination and pest control and management are important for health and safety reasons, because cockroaches are known to cause allergic reactions and trigger asthma attacks, in children.
Cockroaches also spread nearly 33 kinds of bacteria including E. coli and Salmonella. Visit one of our pest guides below to see various types of cockroaches, as well as find information on cockroach extermination and prevention.
Bedbugs and bedbug removal processes
Appearance of Bed Bugs (Cimex lectularius L.)
Bed Bug Life Cycle
Bed bug removal
cockroach and bed bug removal and extermination
pigeon feces decontamination