Trauma cleaners, death clean up, accident, Edmonton and Northern Alberta , Crime scene cleaners, Blood Clean Up
IPC accident, trauma clean up crew are trained and certified as crime scene cleaners, death clean up by the Restoration sciences academy, Unlike normal trauma cleaners, forensic technicians are trained to decontaminate and do blood clean up and other bodily fluids as well as potential blood borne pathogens within the property watch a important information video here. Using antimicrobial treatments to remove and sanitize the blood or bio-waste affected area, your property will be left in a clean biohazard free state.
Visit our facebook page
Meth Lab Clean Up and Decontamination
Meth Lab are popping up across the country at an alarming rate. Now with hundreds of meth lab found each year in Canada the problem is only escalating.
- A property that has had a functioning meth lab (clandestine drug lab) is an extremely toxic environment that should not be lived in until it has been correctly decontaminated, and the property is tested by an industrial hygienist and received a clearance certificate.
- There are many dangers associated with meth lab contaminated properties. Due to the cooking process, the chemicals used to cook meth become airborne and absorb into walls, ceilings, flooring, furniture, clothing and the properties structure. These chemicals then slowly off-gas and contaminate the property for many years. Studies have shown have exposure to high levels of methamphetamine can have serious health side effects including death.
- If you are faced with the prospect of having to clean and decontaminate a property after a meth lab, contact us today to talk a trained meth lab remediation technician.
Crime Scene Cleaning Services
We can provide professional ,accident, trauma, crime scene cleaners and certified blood clean-up technicians for the bio hazard cleaning in a home, workplace or vehicle. Our team is trained and experienced in the removal or biological hazards including fingerprint dust, tear gas, blood, bodily fluid and bacteria resulting from a death, suicide, traumatic event, assault, workplace injury or accident and other such incidents.
Cleaning is only started upon RCMP release of the crime scene after the investigation and all RCMP work is finalized and completed so as we don’t disturb evidenc
Accident clean up, death clean-up and crime scene cleaning can involve the following:
- Removal and disposal of any biological medical waste, all blood clean up is placed in properly marked bio bags, boxes and containers, sometimes this may involve complete floor, or content removal. all Bio medical waste is then removed from the site by an approved and licenced bio medical waster carrier, and taken to a registered and licenced bio medical waste facility .
- Treating, cleaning and sanitation of all contaminated surfaces.
- Sanitizing of all surfaces including the walls, floors and ceiling with an antimicrobial Health Canada approved sanitizer.
- Detailed report outlining any items disposed of and before and after photos and final testing to clear the affected rooms by IPC Restoration.
Fentanyl is mainly produced by chemists in China. It is then shipped in bricks Kilos or in pill form, One kilo of fentanyl when cut at a ratio of 1-part fentanyl to 100 parts filler (such as caffeine), will produce approximately 1,000,000 pills.
There are estimated to be 1400 analogs of fentanyl with only 200+ that have been synthesized and studied. It is odourless and tasteless and therefore hard to detect.
If you own or manage a hotel that has had one of its rooms used to manufacture drugs, or if you have a commercial property that has been used as a drug lab, call IPC. Our team specializes in handling Clandestine Drug Lab cleanup services for commercial buildings such at hotels and warehouses.
IPC exercise’s the utmost professional care and discretion when called to cleanup a fentanyl lab or any other kind of drug lab or drug bust that may have been present.
We have seen that hotels are becoming an increasingly popular location for criminals to set up these illicit labs, because hotel rooms afford criminals the space to manufacture, package, distribute and then leave the area so that they maintain anonymity.
for more information visit our drug clean up page here
When we are called in for a clandestine lab cleanup, or trauma service death clean up or accident clean up services at a hotel or commercial property will involve:
- We work with ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES to help make the entire trauma, blood cleanup, accident & drug clean up process seamless for you.
- Are always discrete – We understand that you don’t want to draw attention from the community or the media. That why we arrive in unmarked vehicles wearing unmarked uniforms when we arrive to perform our cleanup services.
- Clean thoroughly – We use our own proprietary approved cleaning products designed specifically to remove harmful chemicals, toxic gases, and other hazardous residues often left behind in a meth or drug lab.
- Check our work – Unlike our competitors, we have obtained specialized equipment and an Ion Scanner that detects “trace” amounts of illicit drugs (in nanograms=1billionth of a gram) as well as the convenience of having a third-party industrial hygienist testing company to re-test the property for clearance to ensure that we have eliminated all harmful substances. We can then declare the area to be safe for occupation.
- In addition to the above benefits, our team will thoroughly document the process from start to finish. We will take “before” and “after” pictures for your insurance company or personal records and issue you a complete property analysis report and certificate upon completion of remediation.
If you would like more information and details about our drug lab cleanup services, contact us today
A member of team will provide you with the information you need, and they can also connect you with the technician crew in your area.