IPC Restoration and Renovation is premier, Restoration Franchise, General contractor, Disaster restoration, insurance contractor, and construction company serving Edmonton & Fort McMurray.
We are looking for Alberta and BC Franchisee's if your interested in a new business opportunity and have experience, email us we have a turnkey model in place waiting for qualified applicants!!
- Consecutive award winner 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 Houzz Customer Service award, Our design and construction team leaders offer competitive project pricing to some select residential, with our main focus on commercial and industrial clientele.
- IICRC Certified firm.
- 2019 Best local renovator Award, Build Magazine.
- See our home page for reviews, you can also find us on Google and scroll down for the following review sites our facebook page here.
IPC has been in construction for over 25 years, performing quality full service construction,Insurance restoration, remediation and rebuilds.
IPC Group employ's fifteen plus team members, our HR tests all new hires, IPC only employ's multi faceted, very skilled, fully trained and certified team members for all aspects of safety, workplace and machinery operation for our clientele's confidence.
Team Training Requirements:
To keep our customers loyal and happy!! CSTS, Ariel lift platform, fall arrest, Shell POST retail safety training, Whimis, H2S Alive, working at heights, Ohsa and all oil site training, staff hold various certifications and are certified through IICRC and Restoration Science Academy,
Our General contractor/Insurance contractor firm is insured for 5 million, Bonded and equipped with all the necessary safety manuals, policy manuals, FLRA 's daily safety meetings, site records and documentation processes are kept, maintaining strict requirements to those standards as well. We are certified by the BC Road Safety Association and Shell Canada as a POST approved contractor.
Years our General contractor firm has been in business
Celebrating 25 year’s of excellence, serving Northern and Central Alberta.
First and Foremost to provide our clients with a certified & qualified Insurance contractor/General contractor with integrity that does not take shortcuts, a firm you can honestly trust to provide excellent workmanship skills, cleanliness of the work site and a continuing quality of service, we strive to exceed expectations in each and every project.
Provide a fully trained and certified team with extensive knowledge, to provide you with an excellent experience, full communication, value and integrity for all our work we provide.
You have heard the alternative stories regarding sub grade contractors here in northern Alberta, their work, no shows, skipping on the job with your money.
So the choice is your's as you will make the decision which will lead the path to the final outcome. You get what you pay for! is saving a little money worth that risk?
Warranties and Accreditations
- IICRC Certified Firm Status.
- IICRC Certifications, WTR, AMRT, FSRT, OCT, CCT Trama
- IICRC Certified team members
- Gold seal construction program certification's.
- Shell retail training POST
- BC road safety certifications.
- H2s Alive.
- Fall arrest
- Areal lift
- Construction warranty: 1-2 year’s
- Exterior Painting: 4 years
- Exterior Stucco coatings 4 year’s
- Traffic Marking 1 year
Profitable Restoration Franchises are available throughout Alberta and BC.
Insurance companies we work for:
Progressive new home warranty